kansasprairiegirls

About buying and selling used books and stuff online. Plus my adventures and random thoughts.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

International Shipping Changes

One of the best feedback comments I ever got was, "Thanks from Japan."

Alas, recent changes in postal rates and rules mean I can no longer offer international shipping on larger, heavier books.

Smaller books, which will fit inside a standard USPS flat rate priority envelope will still be offered internationally. Larger, heavier books can cost $25.oo U.S. or more to ship, depending on the size and shape. Since the amount provided by Amazon is not nearly enough to cover the cost of shipping a larger book, I will no longer be able to ship the big ones overseas.

Too bad.

It made me feel very good to ship Brazil, Australia, France, and so forth. I guess that little thrill will come less often now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home