kansasprairiegirls

About buying and selling used books and stuff online. Plus my adventures and random thoughts.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Back from Vacation

Well, back from sunny Mexico. Time to get back to work.

Even though we were at least a thousand miles south of Kansas, temperatures were actually 10 degrees cooler there than here.

We flew in late Tuesday night, dragged into the warm house about 10:30 p.m. My husband reset the air conditioner and then he and the kids unloaded our luggage - 7 big bags and 8 carry-ons. We got home without the wheelchair, so that was a big hassle. I started a load of laundry and then went to bed.

The next morning, retrieved the poodles from the boarding house - they seemed pretty happy - took them home and went off to work my usual 8 hours.

After dinner, got on the computers and re-opened the online stores. Also uploaded a gazillion photos to the laptop.

Oh, and I'm so behind on my laundry. I left the luggage with the dirty duds in the living room, so I can unload directly into the washer. Got started on that, of course.

My kids are killing me with their own love of books. We went to the bookstore after dinner last night and spent $175.00. They always have to have the latest Japanese import. I got a book about book collecting, too. Am learning, still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home