kansasprairiegirls

About buying and selling used books and stuff online. Plus my adventures and random thoughts.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Refunds, Refunds, and More Refunds

I must be the only person in the world who hates making mistakes. For the second time in a month, I'm having to refund money. I realized there's no way I could re-ship items I mailed to the wrong person in time to reach the right person. So, another expensive mistake. Oh well, live and learn.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The prospect of making a really good sale on e-bay has me excited. I bought a cool book, "Photographs of Mary Todd Lincoln" at a very good price, and now it looks like it may sell for a decent profit. There's some interest in it on e-bay, but no one has bid on it yet.

I'd guess someone bought the book 30 years ago at a museum; it sat on their shelf until they decided to clean out the house and get rid of stuff. It appears to have never been actually read. It's all the known photos of Mrs. Lincoln, known at the time of publication in 1969.

That's the kind of narrow, specialized interest e-bay is best equipped to handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home